Movies Dialogues - Watching Movies Whatsapp Status

Get latest collection of movies dialogues and watching movie status for whatsapp, facebook etc.

Monday 22 August 2016

Music Status For Whatsapp, Best Music Quotes, Short Music Status

Music Whatsapp Status

Cranking the music up and blowing my eardrums out.
Don't interupt me when I'm listening to my music.
I'm consuming some loud music.
I'm tuned in to a tune.
MP3ing it.
Music is my best friend.
Music is my life... So let me enjoy it.
Music is the one thing that never betrays me.
My room is alive with the sound of music.

Music Status For Whatsapp In Hindi

संगीत वो भाषा बोलता है जो पूरी दुनिया समझती है।
संगीत जीवन के बाद दूसरा महत्वपूर्ण तत्व है !
जहाँ शब्द असफल हो जाते हैं वहां संगीत ही रह सकता है !
संगीत शब्दों की खोज में निकले प्रेम के समान है !
संगीत को परिभाषित करना मानव के बस में नहीं, शायद यह कोई दैवीय तत्व है !
संगीत स्वभाव और भाव दोनों को बदल सकता है !

Music Whatsapp Status In English

All it takes in 1 song to bring back 1000 memories.
Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story.
I hate when I have to Pause my Music every time someone Talks to me
Music always put me in a good mood when nobody else can..
No matter how many walls you put around your heart, the music you listen will tell everyone how you really feel.
Play a song and then realize you were too distracted to appreciate the beauty of the song so you replay it.
Some songs can make you cry When you hear them. But Actually it isn't the songs, It's the people behind the memories.
Sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world.
Sometimes the old songs I hear make my heart glow inside because they remind me of the good moments that are not happening anymore.

New Music Status Quotes for Whatsapp

I would rather listen to someone other than me sing and that does not include you.
I'm listening to a magical device that is singing to me.
Music and sleep are the two most common ways to escape from everything.
No matter how bad you sing, sing for her.. she'll smile :)
No matter what you're going through, no matter how you feel, music always helps.
Restarting The Whole Song Because U Missed Your Favorite Line.. :P
Sometimes it feels like music is my only friend.
What? I can't hear you, my headphones on so you have to type louder.
When I listen to old songs, the memories hit me.
When you're happy.. You enjoy the music.. When you're sad.. You understand the lyrics ..
Without music life would be a mistake.

Best Music Status In Hindi

संगीत प्रार्थना भी है और फल भी !
संगीत मेरे जीवन के ईंधन के समान है ! 
संगीत एक ऐसी भाषा है जिसे पूरी मानवजाति जानती हैं !
संगीत के बिना यह जीवन बहुत सूना है !
संगीत कहीं उपस्थित ना होते हुए भी हर जगह उपस्थित है !

Love Music Status

A good song is not based on how many people like it, but on how many memories and feelings you get. that's the true beauty about music.
Blasting my music to see if I can wake the neighbors up, if I don't come back soon, they probably called the cops on me.
I hate when I'm listening to music really loud and I have to keep pausing it because I constantly think I'm hearing my name being called.
I'm a really bad singer. No one wants to hear me sing. That's why I'm listening to other people sing.
Music the art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.
Music: My escape. My way of expression. Poetry for the soul in which each note is a word filled with as much emotion as saying "I love you."
Sometimes, it's not the song that makes you emotional, it's the people & things that come to your mind when you hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment