Movies Dialogues - Watching Movies Whatsapp Status

Get latest collection of movies dialogues and watching movie status for whatsapp, facebook etc.

Monday 22 August 2016

100 Popular Relationship Status for Whatsapp, Cute Relationship Status, Short Relationship Status

Relationship Whatsapp Status

Cuddling in bed and falling asleep together is probably the best feeling in a relationship!!!
Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.
Once U Loose Someone,Its Never Exactly The Same Person Who Comes Back...
People who respond to the emoticons are the ones who care for the relationship most.
Relationship Status: Your message was successfully sent... and ignored.
Relationships are for honest people, if you're not honest, you don't belong in any relationship !!!
Relationships would be easier if people came with a CLEAR HISTORY button.
That relation is the best one, in which Yesterday's fights do not stop Today's love.

Top Relationship Status In Hindi

उन्हें उल्फ़त नहीं है हमसे , हमें नफ़रत नहीं है उनसे अजब शिक़वा सा रहता है , उन्हें हमसे … हमें उनसे 
प्यार का रिश्ता भी कितना अजीब होता है मिल जाये तो बातें लंबी और बिछड़ जायें तो यादें लंबी।
प्यार दीवाना होता हे मस्ताना होता हे
तेरी मुहब्बत पर मेरा हक तो नही पर दिल चाहता है आखरी सास तक तेरा इंतजार करू !

Latest Relationship Status In English

Even now after all this time, you called me and wanted me I'd say "yes! It's about time what took you so damn long!".
For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.
I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.
I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.
May be you will never know, May be I will never show.
The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult breakup I ever go through, and we never even went out.
Third person never creates misunderstanding between two people, but misunderstanding between two people create space for third person!!!!
We'll do what we gotta do, see what we gotta see, and if in the end we end up together, then we'll know it was meant to be.

Best Relationship Quotes Status for Whatsapp

Even now after all this time, you called me and wanted me I'd say "yes! It's about time what took you so damn long!".
For someone who is suppose to be "just friends" why do I always get butterflies in my stomach when you smile at me.
I don't know which is worse, loving someone knowing its going to cause you pain or being in pain because you can't love someone.
I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.
May be you will never know, May be I will never show.
The most ironic thing of all is, I think this will be the most difficult breakup I ever go through, and we never even went out.
Third person never creates misunderstanding between two people, but misunderstanding between two people create space for third person!!!!
We'll do what we gotta do, see what we gotta see, and if in the end we end up together, then we'll know it was meant to be.

Single Relationship Status For Whatsapp

A Perfecft Relationship Is when You Fight Like A Married Couple Talk Like Best Friend
Don't be in relationship if you are going to act single
Don't be mad because I don't give a be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see.
Don't expect to find the right person if you aren't willing to let the wrong one go.
EVERY relationship is temporary u never know when u will die or some one leaves u without a reason
Hurting someone with the truth is better than killing them with a lie.
I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like "damn, they're still together?"
If I open up to you, then you're probably pretty damn special.
My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationships.
Sometime you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life
Trust is the biggest form of human relationships, it might take a life time to earn and a second to loose.

Funny Relationship Whatsapp Status

The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes u complete...!
A relationship doesn't need any promises, terms or conditions, it just need to wonderful people One who can trust and One who can understand.
Any Great relationship is based on two important things. First is to find out the similarities, n second is to respect the differences.
But to have someone with whom u can share your incompleteness.
I wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone. Even if they don't deserve forgiveness..:))
Never tell your friends all what goes on with your relationship. That should be between you and that person only.
No relationship is perfect. You just have to know in your heart of hearts that the person you are with is truly worth fighting for no matter what.
Perfect relationship is not that you never get angry, upset or irritated with each other, Its how fast you resolve and bounce back to normal
Relationship cycle: Strangers - Friends - Close Friends - Crush - Relationship - Heartbroken - Strangers.
Relationships should have the determination on like SANDAL WOOD...which never loses its fragrance even if its broken into thousands pieces..!!
When Nails are Growing, We Cut our Nails, Not Fingers... similarly, When Ego Start Rising, we should cut Ego, Not Relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment