Movies Dialogues - Watching Movies Whatsapp Status

Get latest collection of movies dialogues and watching movie status for whatsapp, facebook etc.

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Smart Status For Whatsapp, Short Facebook Smart Quotes,

Smart Whatsapp Status

Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't.
I can't follow the dreams.. Dreams can follow me...
Life is like a coin. you can spend it any way you wish but you only it spend once
Smartness is a perfect beauty.
Sometimes the best revenge is to Smile, move on, and do nothing.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy

Best Smart Status For Whatsapp 

According to Astronomy, when you wish upon a star, you're actually a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.
I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God :S
I desperately need a fixed income - Mine is broken
I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.
My asshole is not talking to me ever since i called you one
There comes a time when you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes, the people you can't live without, can live without you.
They have heard that Angelina Joile is planning to leave Brad Pitt. I am looking for a girlfriend - is it just another co-incidence. 

Smart Boy Status For Whatsapp

A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up
Come back baby.. 'un-dead' me please
Don't play stupid with me.. I'm better at it!
Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
It is all coming back to me..s aid the blind man as he peed into the wind..
Its not that u fill the 'void' in my life .. it is just tha 'u occupy lots of space' in it :)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
The girl who wears a dress that shows everything should be sure that she has something to show.

Top Smart Whatsapp Status 

To make a girl tender.. it is necessary to soak her in money
after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf.
life is full of d disappointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment