Movies Dialogues - Watching Movies Whatsapp Status

Get latest collection of movies dialogues and watching movie status for whatsapp, facebook etc.

Saturday 27 January 2018

Padman Movie Dialogues, Akshay Kumar | Sonam Kapoor| Radhika Apte | Trailer

Are you looking for Padman Dialogues? Well the flick Padman is resolving a problem that should be spoken about and also need to be reviewed.

The lead function in Padman is played by Akshay Kumar. Sonam Kapoor Radhika Apte are the women lead as well as Amitabh Bachchan has an unique function in the motion picture.

Padman is motivated from life of a tamil nadu social protestor Arunachalam Muruganantham. Today we have checklist of renowned Padman Discussions which you all will certainly enjoy them.

Padman Movie Dialogues

America ke paas Superman hai, Batman hai, Spiderman hai, lekin India ke paas Padman hai
You thinking I mad, but mad only becoming famous
Bloody Men, Half hour man bleeding like woman they straight dying
I didn’t study at IIT (Indian Institute of Technology), but IIT did study me
Big men and strong men don’t make a country strong, but strong women, strong mothers, strong sisters make a country strong
Hum aurton ke liye bimare se maarna sharm ke saath jeene se behtar hai

Watching Padman Trailer

Read Also:-

5 comments:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! เว็บดูหนังฟรีออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. ชวนดูหนังน่าสนใจ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. หนังไทยออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. ดูการ์ตูนอนิเมะ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Bleach Batch

    ReplyDelete