Movies Dialogues - Watching Movies Whatsapp Status

Get latest collection of movies dialogues and watching movie status for whatsapp, facebook etc.

Monday 22 August 2016

100 Best Romantic Status For Whatsapp, Cute Love Status, Romantic Status in Hindi

Romantic Status for Whatsapp in English

A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
Happiness means you.
I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.
Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
Love is when you look into someones eyes and see everything you need.
To me, your perfect.
When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.
Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything.

One line Romantic Whatsapp Status

Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you.
Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.
Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.
When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.
You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.
I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
Romantic Status For Whatsapp
Romantic Status
No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.
Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because, I really love you.

Romantic Marathi Status

तुझ्या शिवाय एक क्षण ही जात  नाहीं माझा, हे सांगायचे आहे तुला
प्रत्येक वेळी आपण शहाणे आहोत हे दाखवणं असतं,पण त्याच्या समोर वेडेपणांचे वागणं असतं…. 
मला तीच पाहिजे विषय संपला… 
जगातील सर्वात सुंदर गोष्ट म्हणजे प्रेम जि सहसा मिळत नाही
आयुष्यभर हसवेन तुला पण मला कधी रडवून जाऊ नकोस 
Tags;- Romantic Status, New Romantic Status 2016, Latest Romantic Quotes, Best Romantic Status, Latest Romantic Status, New Romantic Quotes 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment