Movies Dialogues - Watching Movies Whatsapp Status

Get latest collection of movies dialogues and watching movie status for whatsapp, facebook etc.

Monday 22 August 2016

Thank you Status For Whatsapp, Thank You Quotes, Thank you whatsapp status

Latest Thank You  Whatsapp Status In English

A warm thank you.. For all that you do for me.
For your patience and caring, i just want to say: "Thank you".
It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.
No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
Thank you for listening to me.
Thank you god for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.
Thank you god for waking me up today and giving me another precious day of life.
Thanks for your support and understanding.

Thank You Whatsapp Status

If you don't thank god for every smile, then you have no right to complain about every tear.
Is very lucky to have the group of friends and family that I have.. Thank you all for making today so special..
Just a "thank you" is a mighty powerful prayer. Says it all.
Thank you for being my friend.
Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart.
The sun will not rise or set without my notice, and thanks.
To say thank you, is in recognition of humanity.God, i want to take a minute to simply say: "thank you for all i have".
Thanks to my family and friends who made my day more special than it is with your wishes. I am thankful to god for the years he has given me to be wiser in life

Funny Thank You Status For Boyfriend

I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.
I'd like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.
Thank you for life, and all the little ups and downs that make it worth living.
Thank you for making me feel popular. Seriously, without you, people who "like" just about anything I post on Facebook, I'd feel like a pretty big loser.
The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.

Saying Thank You Status For Whatsapp

Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.
I could never be a member of a single party. I want the best of all worlds, thank you.
I just want to thank you for what you taught me; to love, to be wise and serious and the most important, to reach my aims.
I wish I could tell someone how thankful I am for them because they helped me smile through the tears when I was falling apart. Thank you.
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you thankful, but what you have in your heart.
Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!

Best Thank You Status For husband

Thank you for helping us make this very special day of ours so memorable! We do appreciate it!
Well, there's not a day goes by when I don't get up and say thank you to somebody.
How can I thank you for being such a good husband to me? Through the years I just love the way you loved me. I feel so blessed that you are mine. 
A million thanks to the man of my dreams! I love our family and life with you is full of happiness and blessings. Thank you so much for doing your best just to make us happy and to support us in all our needs. Thank you my superhero!
I will be forever thankful to God for giving me  a wonderful husband like you! Thanks for making me complete! I really love you from the bottom of my heart! 
Life is really not worth living without you! You make me feel so special and complete!  I can’t find words to utter but I just want to say “Thank you and I love you darling!
My dearest ( name), I would like to thank you for being the best husband in the world. Thank you for your love and support. I am really greatful to God, and lucky to have you as my life partner.
Thank you very much to my husband! Our children are also proud to have you as their father. You are simply amazing! We love you and thank you for everything! Thanks Sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment