Movies Dialogues - Watching Movies Whatsapp Status

Get latest collection of movies dialogues and watching movie status for whatsapp, facebook etc.

Thursday 15 September 2016

Technology Status For Whatsapp, Tech Status & Quotes, One Line Technology Status Quotes

Technology Whatsapp Status

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
A good girlfriend saves atleast 20 GB of space on your computers.
Don't try to typecast me.. its not possible!!
I heard you took an IQ test and they said your results were negative.
I'm not anti-social, I'm just not user friendly
My mom actually believes I'm dating a girl named Siri.
The more I C, the less I see.

Best Technology Status in Hindi

तकनीक और विज्ञान भी प्रकृति में व्याप्त है, कोई बाहर से नहीं ले कर आया.
अगर कुछ करने के लिए गलत तरीका है तो किसी को यह करना होगा.
धर्म के बिना विज्ञान अँधा होता है, और विज्ञान के बिना धर्म लंगड़ा होता है.
विज्ञान हमें ज्ञानवान बनाता है, लेकिन दर्शन हमें बुद्धिमान बनाता है.
विज्ञान और वैज्ञानिक कार्यों में सफलता असीमित या बड़े संसाधनों का प्रावधान करने से नहीं मिलती, बल्कि यह समस्याओं और उद्दश्यों को बुद्धिमानी और सतर्कता से चुनने से मिलती है.और सबसे बढ़कर जो चीज चाहिए वो है निरंतर कठोर परिश्रम.
यह भयावह रूप से स्पष्ट हो चुका है कि हमारी तकनीक हमारी मानवता की सीमाएँ पार कर चुकी है.

Latest Technology Status For Whatsapp

11:10..."One More Minute!!!" *Gets Distracted* 11:12... "SERIOUSLY!?!
Dear websites asking for my age, I'm going to select born in 2013. Sincerely, why is that even an option ?? -_-
I dropped my laptop off the boat. It's a Dell, rolling in the deep.
No matter what you do on the computer you always end up on Twitter, Youtube or Facebook.
That awkward moment when you spell a word so wrong that spellcheck has no suggestions.
The awkward momment when im just sitting here and reading those boring statuses
User Error. Replace User. Press Any Key.
Words begin with A,B,C. Numbers begin with 1,2,3. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with You & Me!
why is there a tab called notes? its not like we can pass them back and forth in school!

Technology Whatsapp Status

"You tweet a lot" ... "Bitch, it's TWITTER."
Admit it. None of us know how to play Minesweeper. We just click randoms boxes.
Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
GETTING A TEXT IN THE MORNING and reading it with one eye open. (-.~)
I remember my first day on twitter..I was like, "What the fuck is this shit?"
I'm thankful my childhood was filled with imagination & bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes u get on a pic
If you're texting two people at the same time, you are biTextual...
When internet stops working for 5 seconds, so does my heart.
Why cant every charger for everything that exists just be the same shape and size
You still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow.
do u ever feel like screaming ‘fuck you' to some people but you can't so you just keep the anger inside and complain on your twitter?

Popular Technology Status In Hindi

एक मशीन 50 साधारण पुरुषों का काम कर सकती है, परंतु कोई भी मशीन एक असाधारण पुरुष का काम नहीं कर सकती है.. 
टेक्नोलॉजी कानून को तोड़ता है और बनाता है.
एक मशीन 50 साधारण पुरुषों का काम कर सकती है, परंतु कोई भी मशीन एक असाधारण पुरुष का काम नहीं कर सकती है..

Top Technology Quotes for Whatsapp

Better to be a geek than an idiot.
Do not be afraid to step on people. Mario made a career from it.
Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?
If I went binary, you would be the '1' for me.
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
Is anyone going to put anything funny on here.
They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
Those who can't write programs, write help files.
Travel to life is like css to html .
Windows isn't a virus, viruses do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment